Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hair we go!

What are the top two most difficult things to find in a new town???

A new doctor (for everyone), and......

a new hair stylist!


So, I am way beyond ready for a highlight...and there are these new hairs coming in of the super-white variety that need some color on them.  I keep plucking them out, but to no avail.

I loved Jamie at Twisted Scissors in Allentown.  She knew what I need and always delivered.  Since I do not have 12 hours to drive there, and 12 hours to drive back, I need to get it done here.

After searching on the web (since you know I don't have friends yet to recommend such things :() , I finally called and made an appt. for today.  **** By the way, this reminds me I had a very bizarre dream last night about getting my hair done.  They were giving me a PERM!  *** Lord help us all if perms make a comeback!

Wish me luck.

I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment